Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Touring with Travelogues


Outside of wine, travel, photography, and storytelling have been passions of mine. Recently I decided to combine all four in a series of travelogues I will present in Florida this spring, starting with a travelogue at The Wine Exchange in Tampa, FL on February 12, 2013.

In March, I will be headed to Estero, FL to present a wine safari travelogue and tasting at the Rapallo community. I look forward to the chance to share my travels and adventures in wine with other wine enthusiasts and travellers.

Below are some of the slides from trips to France, South Africa, Italy, Napa, and Spain. Check back as I update this site to include the details of these trips and links to help you plan your next wine trip. 

Cheers,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment